Outreach & Enrollment
Without health insurance many are unable to access the health care they need. Kynect, Kentucky’s State Based Health Insurance marketplace, allows individuals and families to enroll in health insurance coverage. One application allows you to see if you’re eligible for Medicaid or if you can get assistance paying for your private insurance plan.
KPCA members across the state have kynectors who can help individuals apply for affordable health insurance. You can apply for health insurance through kynect.ky.gov, by calling 1-855-4kynect, or through a kynector. The KPCA can link you to a kynector near you. Just call 502-227-4379.
The KPCA provides training and technical assistance to its members and other assisters.
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Application Counselor Organization, please review this guide How to Become a Certified Application Counselor Organization and call 502-227-4379.
Outreach & Enrollment Resources
- Special Enrollment Period Overview for Marketplace Assisters, webinar slides
- Medicaid/CHIP Periodic Data Matching Final Notice: Consumer Action Suggested
- Tips for Assisters on Working with Outside Organizations
- The Role of Assisters in the FFM After Open Enrollment
- Special Message for Assisters: KY HEALTH
- Updated KHBE Income Guide: April 2017
- Instructions & Template for submitting MCO change request
- Impacts of Implementation of the Affordable Care Act in Kentucky: webinar slides
Outreach & Enrollment Newsletter
6/22/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
6/8/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
5/25/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
5/11/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
4/27/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
4/12/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
3/30/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
3/16/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update
3/2/17 - Outreach and Enrollment Update