KPCA offers the following services:
- Group Purchasing Contracts for office, medical and capital equipment supplies; reference lab contracts; clinical personnel recruitment; language line contract are available to all licensed members.
- Independent Practice Association (IPA) that contracts with Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) and some commercial payors
- Kentucky Primary Care Association Health & Benefits Trust is available to employer members to purchase employee health insurance and benefits. The Turst works with Anthem Blue Cross and Van Meter Insurance, administered by ASG, Lexington.
- Conferences, Training and Technical Assistance, including: Board Governance, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Finance, Billing & Coding, Patient Centered Medical Home, Quality Improvement, Integrated Care, Data & Reporting, Outreach & Enrollment, the 340B Program, and more
- Outreach & Enrollment resources, training, and best practices for helping patients enroll and maintain health insurance coverage
- Member Rates to our Spring/Annual conference and year-round trainings
- Networking and Peer-Learning
- Weekly Updates to keep you informed
- Community Development to support the expansion of primary care services into underserved areas of Kentucky
- Advocacy at the Local, State, and Federal levels