2017 Conference on Practice Improvement hosted by Society of Teachers of Family MedicineName: 2017 Conference on Practice Improvement hosted by Society of Teachers of Family MedicineDate: November 30, 2017 - December 3, 2017Event Description:Conference on Practice Improvement hosted by Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
November 30-December 3, 2017
Louisville Marriott Downtown, Louisville, KY
Are you looking for information on emerging payment models? Strategies for engaging your team in improvement? Better ways to help patients manage their health? Attend the 2017 Conference on Practice Improvement!
- Come home with practical skills, information, and resources to transform your practice to achieve the quadruple aim.
- Learn to create interdisciplinary, high-functioning teams that improve efficiency and provide better patient care.
- Network with others who are committed to continuous practice improvement and innovation.
- Get new ideas for meeting ACGME requirements for quality improvement
- Practice Innovations
- Alternative Payment Models, Including MACRA
- Care Management/Risk Stratification
- Outcome Measurement
- Billing and Coding
- Practice Management
- Patient Centeredness
- Change Management
- Practice-Based Team Care
- Health Information Technology
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Population Health
Who Should Attend?
The Conference on Practice Improvement is for anyone who wants to provide or learn about patient-centered care
- Behavioral medicine professionals
- Care managers
- Health educators
- Medical school and residency faculty
- Medical students
- Nurse practitioners
- Practice managers
- Non-clinical practice staff
- Medical assistants
- Physician assistants
- Quality improvement managers
Contact STFM at 800-274-7928, ext. 5415