Any member organization wishing to participate in a Shared Services Program must complete the KPCA GPO agreement and send back to the Association office.
The Shared Services offered within the Kentucky Primary Care Association are an opportunity for members to achieve some cost savings in their purchasing and to enable members to pass those savings on to their patients. Through this Shared Savings we are able to collect a small fee on your behalf, which benefits all members. Please check back to this page frequently as we add more more benefits!
Should you have any questions or ideas to add, please contact Lindey Young or Rachael FitzGerald at 502-227-4379
Kentucky Primary Care Association Health & Benefits Trust
Starting January 1, 2017, the Kentucky Primary Care Association is very excited to be able to provide member employers with access to a comprehensive benefits plan through the Association. We are able to offer a range of health insurance plans through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Delta Dental, with options on Vision and Hearing benefits. Participants will also have access to disability plans, life insurance, etc. The Trust has the potential to offer many employer members access to quality benefits for their employees at more affordable pricing. We work with Jon Carroll, Van Meter Insurance Agency to work with members in assessing the rates available to the members, enrolling, and the attention and services needed to keep you and your employees happy. Administrative services the Association Trust are handled through ASG, Lexington.
Please contact Rachael FitzGerald for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-319-7712
University of Kentucky Medical Professions Placement Service
UK Medical Professions Placement Service is available to KPCA Licensed and Organizational Members.
The Medical Professions Placement Service is available to help Clinics and Clinical Professionals transition into a professional practice as smooth as possible.
Service to Health Care Organizations
The MPPS was established in 1990 as a contingency placement firm. The goal was, and remains, to attract health professionals to live and work in the Commonwealth. In November 2008 UK replaced this model and introduced the Kentucky Medical Opportunities Website (KMOW), the most comprehensive listing of practice opportunities in Kentucky.
The Kentucky Medical Opportunities Website gives Kentucky Primary Care Association Members across the Commonwealth an affordable means to promote their health professions opportunities.
Service to Health Practitioners
Practitioners interested in relocating to Kentucky should search KMOW to find the many opportunities that await them. This is a free service to practitioners and will help you explore Kentucky jobs and the attractive lifestyles our communities provide.
Service to UK Residents & Fellows
Services are free to UK residents and fellows. The MPPS can assist you throughout your job search by providing information on compensation and benefits, recruitment trends, loan repayment and scholarship opportunities.
The Kentucky Medical Opportunity Website is frequently updated. Be the first to know about prime opportunities.
Place your advertisement for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, PAs, etc. To set your search in motion please contact Hannah.Kaltenbach@uky.edu or call 859-218-5599
The Kentucky Primary Care Association is now able to offer members a choice in reference laboratory services!
Reference laboratory services
Quest Diagnostics offers:
- More than 3,400 diagnostic tests, including complex clinical workups
- Comprehensive genetic and molecular testing services
- Prescription Drug Monitoring services to help you track and monitor treatment of chronic pain patients, support clinical decisions, and help prevent abuse or diversion
- Customized Fee Schedule for members
- Connectivity Solutions to fit practice needs
- Extensive Managed Care Plan Coverage
Contact Shannon J. Recktenwald at Shannon.email@example.com.
Value in Purchasing Program
This is available to all KPCA members. Purchasing through ViP offers members access to a purchasing power for many businesses not limited to medical supplies and equipment, but also telecommunications, technology, office supplies and equipment.
- Savings on Average of 18%-38%
- No Membership Fees
- No Contractual Obligation
- Streamline Ordering
- User Friendly Features
- Ease of Use and Implementation
Products and Services
Including, but not limited to:
- Medical Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Printing/Promotional Services
- Telecommunication Support and Services
- Capital Equipment
- Emergency Preparedness
- Eco-Friendly and Green Products
This service is open to all KPCA members regardless of licensure type.
Henry Schein provides distribution in all dental products and equipment.
McKesson Medical-Surgical is pleased to continue our support of Community Health Centers. We’re committed to helping CHCs deliver on the triple-aim by providing more than 275,000 products you need, when you need them. We offer tools that help you manage costs and enhance patient care – all while providing insights and expertise to guide you through the changing world of healthcare. We deliver the right products and the right solutions to address today’s challenges, while preparing you for tomorrow’s.
Contact: Robert Piacine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Medline Industries, Inc. is very proud to announce our new relationship as an authorized distributor for Community Health Venture’s ViP (Value in Purchasing) program, which has also been approved by KYPCA to provide a “direct from the manufacturer” purchasing option for many of your medical and laboratory supplies:
- Medline is the leading medical supply distributor in the Bluegrass State, proudly serving as prime vendor for all facets of health car
- Medline serves Kentucky quickly and accurately from our centrally-located 400,000 square-foot distribution center in Shepherdsville, just south of Louisville. Most KPCA members can expect next day service on a regular and consistent basis
- To see of listing of our products and services, visit us at Medline.com/Physician
- To obtain a proposal on the savings Medline can provide, call Greg Smith, VP of Community and Rural Health (502)836-7908 or e-mail at email@example.com
- Discount of 24% on monthly service for KPCA members' personal cellular voice and data plans.
- Discount of 24% on monthly service for corporate cellular voice and data plans.
- Employee family members are eligible for discounts when included on employee plan
For more information Contact Rod Peredo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place matters to personal and population health. We can help you understand YOUR data and local, regional, and national measures of health, economics, and demographics.
- You have a wealth of data and need to unlock its potential. HealthLandscape's web-based application can help.
- Number crunching. Big Data. Multivariate analysis. Modeling and interpretation. HealthLandscape has decades of experience with statistical analysis.
- HealthLandscape is skilled at local community research including Community Health Needs Assessments, community profiles, program evaluations, and more.
For More Information Contact: Michael Topmiller at email@example.com
Pacific Interpreters - Language Line
Pacific Interpreters provides your clinic with access to a language line to provide your patient with translation services in almost any language.
Pricing is based on monthly minute usage. To use this service, please contact the Association office for a copy of an agreement with Pacific Interpreters, and instructions on how to use the service.
Account Contact: Jason Reczek
Regional Account Manager Midwest
Phone: (872) 802-4154