- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and clinical protocols.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Obtains medical history, records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Conducts one on one patient teaching and education.
- Discusses case with Physician, Outreach Staff and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by Medical Director.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Provides comprehensive health care services to patients
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between clinic visits
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information in the EMR
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation
- Participates in Quality Improvement, Patient Centered Medical Home and chart reviews.